Project Home • Blog • Forums • Wiki • Known Issues • Screenshots • External Project Link • Contact Project
Author: Raymond Camden (All RIAForge projects by this author)
BlogCFC is a ColdFusion blog. It is has been around for quite some time now and is in use by hundreds of sites. BlogCFC supports many of the most popular blogging features, including:
* Send Entry
* Related Entries
* Comments (and the ability to disable comments per entry)
* Trackbacks (with a powerful spam fighting system)
* Print format (cfmx7 only)
* Multiple blogs per DSN
* Multiple blogs per one install
* Multiple users per blog/install
* Support for SQL Server 2005+, MySQL 4.1, and Access
* Localization support via 'language' skins
* Subscriptions (both to an entry or to the blog as a whole)
* Simple Content Management (ability to define pages and text blocks)
* Comment Moderation
* User administration and security roles
* Mobile support
For a list of people using BlogCFC, please visit:
Very important fix to parseses.cfm.
BlogCFC requires ColdFusion 8 or higher. You can use BlogCFC in ColdFusion 7 if you remove the use of generateSecretKey.
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
This project hosts its source control at an external location:
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.